Careers at Vital Life Physiotherapy
At Vital Life Physiotherapy Clinic, patient-centered care is our top priority. As a multi-disciplinary clinic, we believe in a collaborative team effort, and that patients who have connections with our team experience reduced stress, better adherence to their treatment plans, and ultimately better outcomes!
Teamwork – we achieve more when we collaborate and all work together to help you
Trust – we value trust between our patients, therapists, and staff
Passion – we all have a passion for helping people feel better, move better, and live a vital life!
Our Clinic Motto: Helping people maintain a vital life!
We are currently hiring for the following:
You must be a registered physiotherapist to apply but we are willing to mentor someone with limited experience. Part-time can be within 10 to 30 hours a week and our schedule would be somewhat flexible.
Part-time Registered Massage Therapist
Availability for Thursdays & Saturdays. Must be registered with CMTBC
How to apply:
Please forward all resumes or inquiries about student training as follows:
Front desk/administrative – email@example.com
Physiotherapy/Massage Therapy/Kinesiology – firstname.lastname@example.org
We’d love to hear from you!
Vital Life Physiotherapy is:
- A multi-disciplinary team, comprised of physiotherapists, massage therapists, kinesiologists, and a registered dietitian! offering multiple services, such as concussion therapy, vestibular therapy, post-surgical rehabilitation, acupuncture, and IMS treatment among others.
- A modern clinic, located conveniently in Port Coquitlam, we offer a wide variety of non-invasive treatments with the latest state-of-the-art touch screen modality machines.
- An experienced collaborative team, that offers full front desk service to support patients and therapists as needed. We are empathetic individuals, adhering to all standards in quality care.
- We love to have fun and celebrate our wins! birthdays, milestones, and challenges (ex: workout to conquer cancer challenge done every May!)
- A clinic that accepts all walks of life, including people involved in ICBC or WorksafeBC related accidents. We work for our patients, and strive to provide the best care possible.
What we can offer:
- Structured onboard support to get you started quickly
- State of the art touch screen treatment modality machines
- Curtained off and private treatment rooms
- Mentorship from the owner – Physiotherapist: David Lee
- Management of reception, laundry, appointments, invoicing, and billing
- Full administrative support when you need it
- An inclusive space with a collaborative team of multiple disciplines
- Autonomy over your schedule and vacation time
- Fully equipped gym facility + staff room on site
- Paid subscription to Physitrack (an online exercise library for clinicians)
- Work & chart from home with the Jane app
Students & Mentorship:
Vital Life Physiotherapy Clinic believes in opportunity, teaching and growth whether that be training in the back of the clinic with a physiotherapist, or at the front gaining the knowledge and skills needed to become a medical office assistant.
We have worked with the following schools:
- Douglas College – Bachelor of physical education and coaching fieldwork
- University of British Columbia – Bachelor of Human Kinetics practicum placement
- Pinetree Secondary – Work experience program